Sunday, June 21, 2009

TAG~! You are it! 6 Uninteresting Things About Me

I was recently tagged by Cassandra at My Artful Adventures . I must now list 6 uninteresting things about myself and tag 6 more friends. I don't know if I have 6 blog friends to tag...
Ok, here it goes.
1. I LOVE the colors pink and sage green.
2. I like to watch old sitcoms on dvd, a LOT!
3. I try to go to church every Sunday and Wednesday.
5. I am obsessed with gastropods, land and marine snails for the uninitiated.
6. I have two cats and 1 Keeshond Dog: Ninjinsky, a 17 year old kitten, and Cinny, a SPICY orange critter with a major attitude problem, she is actually my 12 year old daughter's cat...go figure on the spicy attitude part! Our dog is Chewbacca, and he is chewy right now, as he is a puppy.
Now I am off to tag a few unsuspecting persons....enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Back Through Time said...

Fun facts about you, lol! hope you are having a good summer so far
Hugs,
Michelle