Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Aussie Dottie Doll




This little critter is going all the way to Australia! She is a hostess gift for someone hosting a "If I were a Butterfly" song Dottie Doll swap on my website, http://christianatcs.proboards45.com/ ! She has a batik cotton based body, acrylic felt bases for face and ears that are felted with Alpaca roving. The Joey is made of felted Alpaca roving and wool felt with a sculpted face. He is tied into Mama's pocket by a string. I finished it off with a hanger of vintage glass beads in striated color layers that remind me of the beautiful rock formations in Australia!

1 comment:

Back Through Time said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are having a great Summer. I am glad you called and could make into the store!
Stop by the blog again and I will add you to my favorites
Michelle