Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Beautiful Gift


A week or so ago, I received a beautiful gift in the mail from Terri Lynn Heinz. She just wanted to thank me for running the Marie Antoinette site. She is one of my fearless helpers who has been so precious to me! Thank you Terri Lynn for the beautiful gift and for your help! Be sure to visit her GORGEOUS blog where she is doing a lovely birthday giveaway!!! You can see her and her work here: Artful Affirmations
The gift you ask? Well, it is a stunning bracelet all in pinks and antique golds...my favorites! It fits perfectly and is so wonderful to wear! I feel like a fairy queen when I have it on...it tinkles delightfully and has such a nice, weighty feel.

6 comments:

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Rebecca, how beautiful, Terri's jewelry is just beautiful. What a wonderful gift, thank you for all your hard work with our group, we all appreciate you so much.

Tristan Robin said...

That's such a lovely piece! Her work is so nice.

And, yes, indeed, thanks for all the work you do for our group!

Ivy said...

Beautiful bracelet and a very nice way to say thank you!

Valrie said...

Oh what a lovely gift to receive.

I wantedd to invite you to come over for a visit to my blog and enter my Spring giveaway event. I am looking for a few Good Eggs to join in the fun. We met during the OWOH event and I wanted to touch base with you and see what's new. Check out t he Alice In Wonderland Swap ost and see the sugary confections I made for my partner.

I enjoyed my visit with you today!

Valrie@
http://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.com

Terri said...

I am so glad you like it and that it fits! Yea!
You do such an amazing job running "Marie". I know we all really appreciate you there!

Kateyed said...

What a gorgeous piece of jewelry! She must really appreciate you a lot!

Suz