Monday, March 1, 2010

Marie and Roses






Yesterday and today I voyaged across the Atlantic to visit the rose gardens of Versailles...of course in dream land, it is always just whatever season one desires! There I found beautiful crowned birds, jeweled butterflies, "stained glass" roses made of crepe paper and Marie dancing behind some particularly fetching roses. Enjoy! The following are 4 x4 book pages for a Marie's Favorite Flower 4 x 4 book swap I am in, hosted by my dear friend and fellow Marie supplicant, Rhonda Thomas. She is hosting this swap at our Marie site, but she also has a beautiful blog! Check it out at: Rhonda Thomas

3 comments:

Terri said...

Oh your flowers are gorgeous! Next time you visit Versailles, include me!
What a lovely page!

*Ulrike* said...

I really like how you did the flowers! I would enjoy a trip there too!!

Rhondamum said...

I can't wait to see these up close Rebecca! Thank you so much for all of your hard work! xoxo Rhonda...