Friday, September 4, 2009

Adventures in Wonderland



Lately I have been voyaging to Wonderland via a rabbit hole and a looking glass. While cavorting about at croquet, I happened upon the haughty highness Her Majesty, the Queen of Hearts. She was wearing some jaunty garnet slippers and had her arms and legs tatooed with roses.
While milling about the gardens, I came upon several playing cards painting the roses red. Oh won't the Queen be MAD?????
I hope you enjoy my Wonderland souvenirs!
Paperdoll: vitnage valentines and postcards with authentic Victorian scrap.
Chunky Book Page: Mixed media with moveable wheel that changes the roses from red to white.

4 comments:

icandy... said...

I certainly DO enjoy your wonderland souvenirs!!! They are just so beautiful!!!!
Hugs,
Christina

Cassandra said...

WOW your art doll is AMAZING! I love it!

Tristan Robin said...

delightful concoctions! I love "wheel" details that one can play with! ... and the doll is charming.

good on you!

Anonymous said...

so gorgeous! can't wait to see what you come up with for the wonderland tag swap!
:) Missy