Monday, September 28, 2009

Recent Artistic Journeys




I know it has been awhile, but lately I have been immersed and obsessed with a Halloween altered book project. It is an art project for just me, which is rare. It involves altered art, digital art, and creative writing, so it is taking a HUGE amount of time. I have found some time to work on some more Marie art. Below you will see a better picture of my Marie Angel, thanks to natural light. Also, I have taken pics of the two pages I worked on for Deborah or Land of Nod Studios. This is for her altered Marie Antoinette book, for the round robin we are in.
The paper dolls go into a pocket hidden by the ribbon work, on the opposite page. The theater stands out a bit from the page.

1 comment:

Tristan Robin said...

delightful work - and I love the stage!