Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Discoveries

I have discovered how to make brushes and patterns to use in Adobe Photoshop elements. I just KNOW I am going to have all kinds of fun with this. I love the idea of making my own, custom made papers for art. Wow!!! What a treasure. Here is the first paper I made. It is a grungy, Versailles theme! You can download it for free, but please do not sell it. This is sized for standard letter paper. To download, simply click on the image and then right click and choose save image. I hope you like it!

I am also going to include a grungy, spooky Marie for you to use for Halloween. The image is sized
to a full letter size, so be sure to reduce it prior to printing.

2 comments:

Migraine Chick said...

Very cool work!

The Painted Nest said...

Awesome Rebecca!!! I really want to learn to use that program myself!! I have so many ideas!! Thanks for the freebe~~~Hug, Deb