Monday, September 7, 2009

A Chunky Journey to Wonderland









I have completed my chunky pages for a swap I am hosting. Each page has interactive elements. These were so much fun to make and I love them all!!!! They will be hard to trade out.
Here are the movable bits: Photo 1: "Painting the Roses Red" Pull the heart handle up to see the roses change from red to white. Same as pictured in a previous post, I only added a new element at the bottom of the page. Photo 2:"Down the Rabbit Hole" Pull the flower in the center to see Alice and the White Rabbit fall down the rabbit hole. Photo 3:"Off With Her HEAD!!!!!" Push the heart to the left to see the Queen advance upon Alice. Photo 4: "A Mad Tea Party History" Open the Matchbook to see gradually decreasing sized images of various Mad Tea Parties. Photo 5: "Advice From a Caterpillar" Pull the heart handle to the right to see a honeycomb mushroom grow.

No comments: