Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rose Bertin's Design Journal









I have finally assembled my fabric journal for the Rose Bertin's Fabric Journal swap over at the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Site. I think it turned out quite lovely. The cover is made from an old piece of beaded gown and various other vintage items. The inside pages are as follows"
1. By Robin Sweet of Gilded Cage Designs 2. By Robin Sweet of Gilded Cage Designs and By Terri Gordon of Designs by Terri Gordon 3. By Terri Gordon and by Rebecca Allinson of Sugar and Spice Art Confections (That is ME!) 4. By Rebecca Allinson and by Cindy Arthur (No Known Blog or Website) 5. Cindy Arthur All of these pages are so beautiful and I love all the artists who contributed to this fabulous book! Thank you all!

5 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

what a treasure - it's gorgeous!

Terri Gordon said...

Oh Rebecca, It looks wonderful. I still have to make my cover and back yet. Thanks for sharing.

Cassandra said...

WOW your book is lovely! Just stopped by to say Merry Christmas wishing you a wonderful holiday full of lots of warmth.

Hugs Cassandra

icandy... said...

That journal is so... luxurious looking!
How pretty!
Happy New Year to you!
ox
Christina

The Decophile said...

The Rose Bertin journal idea is completely brilliant. Every page is a beautiful work of art in itself. Wish I'd thought of it!