Monday, February 15, 2010

I am now a TWO TIME Winner!




Oh my! I would have never guessed that today would find me a TWO TIME winner from the OWOH event! A BIG THANK YOU To Sherry over at http://sherrysimpleblog.blogspot.com/ For a WONDERFUL prize package of beautiful papers, borders AND one of her beautiful altered Dominoes! Please be sure to go over and check out her blog. It is fabulous and pretty!
I just love the OWOH event and can't wait to draw a winner for my prize. My blog entry stays open until 9 pm, so if you haven't commented on my OWOH post yet, be sure to do so. I will use the random generator tonight and spread some happiness of my own!
Thank you again Sherry! I am going to love using all those goodies!

2 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

Rebecca, You're a three time winner. You won my giveaway, as well! :) I just sent you an email. Congratulations on 3 wins!

Cathy said...

Three is the magic number Cassandra. You lucky duck you!

xo cathy