Monday, February 15, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! OWOH WINNER




The moment you have all been waiting for...well, at least some of you...I checked the list, found 1 double post, eliminated it, numbered each person and then went to Random.org to enter the number spread and the winning number was.....#7! That is lucky Tracy of Braggin' Rights. I will be e-mailing her now. Please be sure to check out her blog. THANK YOU to everyone who posted such beautiful comments on my blog. I have so enjoyed participating this year and already can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

So glad I found your beautiful blog tonight! I've enjoyed looking through some of your posts--beautiful stuff!

I'm your newest follower & I'll be back often to see what you're working on--have a wonderful weekend!

Cassandra said...

I wanted to stop by to say thanks so very much for the 4x4 pages you created for me! I just loved it! The book came as such a surprise and meant so much! Thanks! xox Cassandra